Manuka Press Publications
The following publications are available from New Zealand botanical publisher Manuka Press. All books are in stock (except A Botanist's Notebook and Plant Life on Banks Peninsula) and can be ordered directly from Manuka Press – select the title you are interested in below for more information and ordering instructions.
- Mountain Daisies – A guide to Celmisia in Aotearoa/New Zealand
by Jane Gosden
- This comprehensively illustrated guide makes it easy to identify species, subspecies and varieties of the genus Celmisia – the third largest in the flora of New Zealand. Published in December 2023; reprinted in January 2024 with minor changes.
- Tai Tapu Sculpture Garden
- Documenting in words and photographs the first 10 years of the development of the Tai Tapu Sculpture Garden near Christchurch, New Zealand. Published in February 2023.
- Seeds of New Zealand monocotyledons
Colin J. Webb
- The second volume of the "Seed Atlas". Provides more than 700 illustrations, representing all the seed types in the monocotyledon plant group, as well as descriptions and keys to aid identification. Published in November 2019.
- Seeds of New Zealand gymnosperms & dicotyledons
Colin J. Webb & Margaret J. A. Simpson
- The first volume of the "Seed Atlas". This guide includes more than 1750 illustrations, representing all the seed types in the gymnosperm & dicotyledon plant groups, as well as descriptions and keys to aid identification.
- Plant Life on Banks Peninsula – sold out
by Hugh Wilson
- This book details the extraordinary past and present of
Banks Peninsula plant life, using vivid drawings and photographs.
- A Botanist's Notebook – sold out
by Eric Godley
- A collection of 70 Botanical Essays by one of New Zealand's leading botanists.
- Wild Plants of Mount Cook National Park
by Hugh Wilson
- Field guide to plants in the Mount Cook National Park area of New Zealand.
- Small-leaved Shrubs of New Zealand
by Hugh Wilson and Tim Galloway
- Illustrated field guide to small-leaved shrubs in New Zealand.
- Field Guide: Stewart Island Plants
by Hugh Wilson
- Illustrated field guide to the plants of Stewart Island, New Zealand.
- Wildflower City – Wellington New Zealand
Photographs by Alan Knowles; Text by Colin Webb
- A photographic essay of the wildflowers that bloom on the hillsides and roadsides of the Wellington region, accompanied by an authoritative text.
PO Box 245
Phone: +64 21 340 994
Postage and packaging free within New Zealand.
Overseas orders - we will need to charge the actual shipping cost. Please specify a preferred postage method:
About Manuka Press and Terms & Conditions
- International Express – Delivery to key destinations within days
- International Air – Delivery to key destinations in approximately
- International Economy – Delivery to key destinations in approximately three weeks.